Skills: Drilling Foreman / Drilling Supervisor
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Myanmar (Burma), Myanmar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
LOCATION: Myanmar Onshore
START DATE: 01 March 2017
DURATION: 30 September 2017 (181 Days)
WORKING SCHEDULE: Rotation basis - Day rotation
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Contract
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
To discharge their functions, the Contractor's Supervisor shall have the following rights and are entitled to:
• Identify problem situations not covered by the design documentation and work plans. Deliver recommendations on the improvement of the drilling quality and performance.
• In the event of an environmental threat, uncontrollable emergency or hazardous situation, as well as a risk of endangering life of the personnel, notify the Company and their direct supervisor and take measures to eliminate the threat and prevent such threats in the future (including suspension of hazardous process operations).
• With their signature endorse initial certificates, record cards on actual consumption of materials and equipment, as well as daily and summary reports on the completed scope of work.
• Inspect the existence and availability of authorizations for the work in progress, equipment certificates, ultrasonic inspection certificates, etc. with all subcontractors working at the facility.
• Request from the Company, the General Contractor and the service subcontractors the information materials required to perform their functional responsibilities. Obtain prompt approvals by the Company's Geology Department of well logging performance, well testing, core sampling in the event of any deviation from the geological and technical plan and agreed Programs.
• Evaluate the technical condition, engineering level and the quality of the work performed by the General Contractor and its service subcontractors.
• Represent the Company at the well site in matters within their competence. Approve with the Company's Geology Department measures designed to eliminate geological hazards.
• Stop operations at the well site in the event if: - the equipment and materials have not been properly prepared for the operations, - the qualifications of the General Contractor's and service subcontractors' personnel according to the supervisor's evaluation are insufficient for the performance of the work in a quality and safe manner, - the well site operations are conducted in an unsafe manner or may result in an accident, accident involving injuries or an incident, - the technical documentation for the equipment and materials and plans for the work in progress are missing or incomplete.
• Make prompt decisions under the Company's authority at the well site with the assistance of respective Company's services.
• Control the fulfilment by the General Contractor and the service subcontractors of written requests (which shall be recorded in the drilling log book) to eliminate any deviations from the geological and technical plan, process flow diagram, interval mud treatment diagram, well drilling program including suspension of the operations.
• Within the scope of their competence participate in the activities of accident board investigating incidents at the supervised facilities which resulted in accidents, property damage or defects:
- collect explanatory notes from the drilling subcontractor's and service subcontractors' personnel,
- examine the physical condition of employees present at the facility (if necessary, organize medical examination),
- perform visual inspect and photography (condition capture) of an emergency equipment element pulled out of hole,
- participate in the drafting or check the diagram of the emergency LIH equipment,
- check records on the completed work in the shift log,
- check the compliance of the completed work with the approved Work Program,
- obtain from the relevant personnel diagrams, materials, readings from registration tools (geological and engineering survey station, cementing monitoring station, etc.)
- Collect other materials for the accident investigation activities (photographs of emergency equipment and the work area, copies of the Order Plan and Well Drilling Program, ultrasonic inspection certificates, certificates for the equipment, drilling tools, technical specifications, copies of certificates for materials and other necessary documents).
• Participate in the development of programs, regulations, instructions on well construction operations.
• Take measures to prevent the General Contractor and the service subcontractors from any violation of the approved work plan, work standards, safety precautions and environmental protection rules including suspension of operations according to the Company procedures.
• Endorse with their signature work completion certificates on the work completed by the General Contractor and the service subcontractors.
• Register and control the consumption of materials included in the itemized cost estimates for well drilling, casing and development and perform an incoming (at the drilling site) receipt inspection of these materials.
• Control the observance of safety rules and standards at the facility, the fulfillment of orders and instructions of superior governing bodies, prescripts of supervisory bodies.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience on the same position
• Experience in Southeast Asia is a plus
• The Candidate must have a valid IWCF or IADC WellCap certificate
• The Candidate must have a valid H2S training certificate
• Fluent Russian and English speaking & writing is mandatory
**Please note that only shortlisted/pre-qualified candidates will be contacted**
WHO WE ARE
OGAS Solutions was founded in Thailand in 1999, serving the E&P sector for major operating companies in South-East Asia. Since 2006, OGAS Solutions has grown up to be a strong actor of the industry in Europe, Africa and Asia.
OGAS Solutions is ISO 9001:2008 certified
Manpower contracting and associated technical services
Recruitment and Human Resource support
Rig Management and Oilfield services
Training: Drilling; Production; Well Services; HSE and more
Oil & Gas: Upstream/Downstream, Offshore/Onshore and Subsea
Power Generation/ Distribution
Visa and work permits
International and local individual logistics
International and local administration support
Local taxation management
International health /Disability /Life and repatriation