Skills: Drilling Superintendent
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Myanmar (Burma), Myanmar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
LOCATION: Myanmar Onshore
START DATE: 01 March 2017
DURATION: 304 Days
WORKING SCHEDULE: Rotation basis
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Contract
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Action coordination between Field Supervisors, the Wellsite Geologist, HSE Supervisor as well as submission of decisions for the approval by the Company's representatives;
• Timely submission of logs, summaries and other reports to the Company during operations and upon completion thereof for the purpose of monitoring and analysis of the well drilling process according to the Company's standards.
• Prepare a document package to impose punitive sanctions on the General Contractor, should any violations be detected.
• Take decisions, by an agreement with the Company, in the event of complicated situations or contingencies in the course of the well construction operations.
• Participation in the final review and approval of the reports and work completion certificates by the Contractor. Inspection of a completed and actual scope of Work invoiced by the Contractor for payment for, and acceptance thereof.
• Completion of well reporting forms according to the Company's formats and with the Company's software.
• Submission of daily summary information according to the Company's standard within a set period. In the event of contingencies (accidents, incidents) at the well the information shall be reported to the Company every hour.
• Control over the fulfillment of work plans for all kinds of process operations approved by the Company.
• Authorizing Work Permits for the operations to be performed at the drilling site.
• Supervisor's Responsibilities the at the Drilling Site
• Making sure that the work is performed in compliance with the regulatory documents issued by the Company, the HSE requirements of the Company and the Republic of the Union of Myanmar and ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 international standards.
• Control over the performance of work with the possibility of management in accordance with approved engineering projects and work plans; control over work performers in terms of their compliance with the requirements of organizational and engineering procedures; ensuring the compliance of the work quality with the regulatory requirements. Drilling report compilation.
• Development and submission to the Company of proposals for the improvement of the well drilling process.
• Conducting daily meetings with the key personnel involved in the operations at the well site, setting tasks, providing directions and guidelines, and receiving requested commentaries and feedback from the subcontractors' personnel.
• Participation in the Company's claim settlement activities, should the Contractors are found in default of their contractual obligations due to poor quality or delay.
• Recording actual productive and non-productive time, inspection and control over the conformity of the technological operation time with the technical parameters of the drilling rig and equipment applied.
• Documenting all violations committed in the course of well construction. Analysis of the violations committed by the General Contractor in the course of the work, development of the measures designed to minimize violations. Ensuring the implementation of the above measures.
• Participation in investigations on all accidents, complications and defects occurred in the course of the well construction. Analysis of the accidents, complications and defects occurred in the course of the work, development of the measures designed to reduce accidents, complications and defects. Ensuring the implementation of the above measures.
• Participation in the development of programs, regulations, guidelines on well drilling production operations.
• Keeping records on, and control over, the consumption of the materials included in the itemized cost estimation for the well drilling and casing; and incoming (at the drilling site) acceptance control of such materials.
• 24-hour management and control to ensure accident-free well drilling operations and an unconditional fulfillment by the General Contractor and service subcontractors of the Safety Rules accepted in the Republic of the Union of Myanmar, as well as parameters contained in: - the Geological and Technical Order for the well construction, - the well drilling schedule, - the well drilling program, - the approved well drilling design and engineering documentation.
• Performance of other responsibilities as requested by the Company.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
• Minimum of 5-7 years of experience on the same position
• Experience in Southeast Asia is a plus
• The Candidate must have a valid IWCF or IADC WellCap certificate
• The Candidate must have a valid H2S training certificate
• Fluent Russian and English speaking & writing is mandatory
**Please note that only shortlisted/pre-qualified candidates will be contacted**
WHO WE ARE
OGAS Solutions was founded in Thailand in 1999, serving the E&P sector for major operating companies in South-East Asia. Since 2006, OGAS Solutions has grown up to be a strong actor of the industry in Europe, Africa and Asia.
OGAS Solutions is ISO 9001:2008 certified
Manpower contracting and associated technical services
Recruitment and Human Resource support
Rig Management and Oilfield services
Training: Drilling; Production; Well Services; HSE and more
Oil & Gas: Upstream/Downstream, Offshore/Onshore and Subsea
Power Generation/ Distribution
Visa and work permits
International and local individual logistics
International and local administration support
Local taxation management
International health /Disability /Life and repatriation