Skills: Chemical Engineering
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: CAD30 - CAD60 per hour
Location: Fort Mc Murray, Canada
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Primary responsibility to support the key initiatives & deliverables on the High Priority Piping, Soil to Air Interface Piping & fixed Equipment Strategies etc.
- Gather process data for the high priority piping, soil to air interface piping and Fixed Equipment Strategies
- Provide process technical support and data input; Field work as required
- Chemical Engineer (P. Eng)
- 2-5 years experience is essential
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate the ability to work with diverse individuals and/or groups
- Possess good analytical and troubleshooting skills
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, construction, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration, taxation and compliance through to emergency response services. Our consultants are discipline specific, so fully understand the roles they work on, and our network of more than 40 offices in 26 countries, means we are on the ground wherever our clients, candidates and contractors need us.