Houston, TX, US
Houston, TX, US
Other Skills: Energy Software Sales, Oil and Gas
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Account Executive, Reserves Management - Houston
Entero delivers trusted software solutions to Energy companies. Our MOSAIC application delivers complete Reserves management, Budgeting, and Economic analysis which eliminates manual process, increases accuracy and delivers insight, to complex reserves decline and valuation analysis. Over 130 clients throughout North America trust Entero to solve their most complex energy problems by delivering solutions which increase the accuracy and efficiency of critical business functions.
Our consistent growth provides the opportunity to add to our Sales team in Houston.
Entero® MOSAIC™ Product Overview
Entero® MOSAIC™ is a comprehensive application for engineering, reserves, budgeting, capital planning, and A&D groups that evaluate both large corporate portfolios and individual producing assets. Better than any other product in the market, MOSAIC enables oil and gas companies to achieve greater standardization, faster execution, higher data confidence, and improved productivity across the full spectrum of key evaluation processes. Our team's experience, and our partnership with clients, is the source of our insight and ability to execute on high value priorities. We are engaged, software is our core business, and we are investing in MOSAIC.
This Houston-based position is a key role for Entero. 10+ years of proven results are required both in the market segment and in securing new business. For clarity, this role will focus on the growth of our account base with a secondary objective to maintain referenceable relationships with our current clients. Your proven sales experience to win new business, gain customer loyalty and maximize market penetration and revenue generation; primarily in the Houston market, will be core to success.
This role reports to the Executive Vice President, Sales & Marketing.
Develop strategic, senior and executive-level customer relationships
Build and maintain relationships with key industry influencers in:
o Energy Production Companies,
o Reserves Evaluation Firms
o Oil & Gas Property Brokers
o Systems Selection Consultants
o Accounting Firms
o Industry Associations
- Provide Marketing input and feedback for programs and collateral
- Formulate effective annual sales plans and accurate monthly forecasts
- Prospect and generate opportunities through referrals, telephone cold calling, face to face meetings, email and networking
- Penetrate and grow market share within an assigned account territory
- Maintain an opportunity pipeline of at least 3X quota
- Lead, coordinate and contribute to the preparation of proposals in response to RFPs
- Negotiate pricing and contracts with prospects
- Maintain accurate records of all sales, prospecting and follow up activities using Salesforce
- Build trust, communicate effectively, drive discussion, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively, and demonstrate high integrity.
You are an experienced sales executive who has the proven ability to influence and drive prospects to a close. You must be self-motivated and achievement-oriented to deliver against sales plans and objectives. You possess the following credentials, skills and attributes:
- 5+ years of sales experience with proven over-achievement of quota
- 10+ years of relevant oil & gas industry experience
- Self driven with the ability to work remotely
- Sales experience in energy software solutions, ideally in the direct market segment MOSAIC resides
- Effective communications skills - written and verbal
- Proven business acumen with highly-developed creative and strategic abilities
- Proven revenue growth experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly productive and extremely reliable
- Must be able to travel throughout the US and Canada.
We will offer a competitive compensation plan comprised of a competitive base salary, an aggressive incentive program, and a benefit program.
Thank you to all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No telephone calls or agencies please.