Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler has an opportunity for Estimating Engineer.
- Report to Contract Estimating Manager with a secondary reporting line to Lead Estimating Engineer / Project Estimating Manager
- Response for the production and supervising the production of Equipment estimate as per project scope / requirement
- Individual must be able to, at times, work independently to focus on equipment estimate development
- Coordinate with Project Engineering, Mechanical & SEG Discipline, Procurement and Subcontracting Group to develop Equipment price, Installation cost, Shipping & transportation cost, Taxes and duties, Spare part allowance and etc
- Appropriate support Lead / Senior Equipment Estimate on review with Senior Management
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Between 2 - 6 years of career experience, preferably in the engineering construction industry but experience in other industries and / or business sectors will be considered
- Highly motivated, well organised, resourceful and proactive with a tenacious and empowering team orientated style. Well-developed written and verbal communications, interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
- Preferably to have some Commercial awareness and / or experience in budgeting, planning, negotiating, organising or financial control, but not essential
- English Communications Skills is a must. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate good English Reading, Writing and Understanding Skills
- Good problem solving abilities with the ability to multi-task and apply a structured approach to complex situations. Flexible approach and able to work under pressure with a can-do attitude and a desire to win
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.