Skills: Project Management
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Kennesaw, GA, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler Environment & Infrastructure is currently seeking a Senior / Associate Landscape Architect to join our team in Kennesaw, GA.
This position will support our growing landscape architecture and planning practices by providing management of day to day project activities from business planning and development through project execution and close out. The firm’s widely diversified mix of clients includes public agencies, governmental institutions and private businesses. Projects under development include parks, streetscapes, design guidelines, public infrastructure and community facility design.
Skills / Qualifications
- Professional Degree in Landscape Architecture
- 15-20 years of experience
- Professional Registration
- Strong AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Working knowledge of graphic software programs including Photoshop, SketchUp, InDesign, Illustrator and GIS (ESRI)
- Strong freehand illustration and rendering skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with preparation of preliminary construction budget / cost estimates
- Experience with Construction Administration efforts associated with projects for public agencies (parks, streetscapes, trails, etc.)
- Portfolio or work samples will be required for an interview
- Successful candidate will display a positive attitude, strong work ethic, self-motivation and sense of urgency to produce high quality work
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.