Skills: Contracts Administration
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Accra, Ghana
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler require the services of a Contracts Administrator on a 12 month contract basis to be based in our offices in Accra, Ghana.
Amec Foster Wheeler & BBS Ltd, a Ghanaian JV between Amec Foster Wheeler and BBS Engineering Ltd an indigenous Ghanaian company have been contracted to provide project management engineering support services (PMESS) to ENI E&P Ghana Ltd. The required services shall cover Offshore Deep-water Oil & Gas Development Projects and Onshore Oil & Gas Development Projects.
The project includes all the facilities and wells necessary to allow the production of oil reserves of both Cenomanian and Campanian reservoirs, and for the exploitation of the gas reserves of Sankofa, Sankofa East and Gye Nyame fields (Campanian level) all offshore Western Ghana. This development project foresees a subsea production system with 8 oil producers, 3 water injectors, 3 gas injectors and 5 gas producers.
Post award during execution of the contract, to manage contract change orders and variations
Contractual clauses verification and application of measures appropriate for Contractors follow-up
Compliance with Company control systems
Assures all requirements and special terms and conditions are met by Contractors/Suppliers
Monitors the quality of services in coordination with the Technical Units and interfaces with Contractors/Suppliers
Administers feedback concerning the Contracting activities
Manages activities between internal team and Contractors/Suppliers
Acts in the respect of professional ethics and Company code of practice
Prepares systematic Reporting related to Contracting activities
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate field with a minimum of 7 years' related industry and contracting experience
- Supplier Products And Markets: Knowledgeable in National/International market and industry , Goods/Product category especially Suppliers quality management processes
- Organisation Processes: Internal procedures, Procurement process, , Project Management process, Feed-back flow organ circulation, Documentation management, Service/Work and Supply Contracts administration process
- Economics: Knowledgeable in cost analysis and purchase pricing, knowledge of Supply Chain and total value , financial evaluations, knowledge aspects, cost estimating, budgeting , cost analysis & control
- Compliance: Knowledge of legal aspects: civil law and contractual requirements, Agreement
- Logistics: Comparative economic evaluations
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.