Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: St. John's, Canada
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for a Senior Architect / Project Manager with commercial, industrial and institutional projects experience. Reporting to the Architectural Team Lead, this position is located in our St. John's, NL office
Responsibilities will include project management of multi-discipline design projects including conceptual design, site analysis, project presentations (both visual and oral), contract document production and administration, technical specifications, site construction phase services, code review, and proposal preparation.
Skills / Qualifications
- Registered Architect with 8+ years of relevant experience
- Effective organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with clients and staff in a team environment as well as independently
- Revit / AutoCAD abilities
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills are mandatory
- Prepared to travel to various sites within Canada
- Preference to those with LEED accreditation
- Eligible for registration with The Nova Scotia Association of Architects
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.