Skills: Process Control, QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: 15$ per hour
Location: Colorado Springs, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Contract
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of customer
- Inspect parts in-process, finished products, and/or purchased materials for conformance to specifications.
- Observes production operation for conformance to specifications.
- Prepares and maintains records and documentation of inspection acceptance, rejection, and/or re-work requirements.
- Set-up or adjust and operate inspection equipment to ensure accuracy.
- Piece part inspection.
- Receiving inspection.
- Ability to lead, supervise and provide direction to others.
- Ability to interpret quality control specifications and schematics or drawings.
- Maintain and update files for calibrating equipment.
- Coordinate outsource/in-house equipment due calibration.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Performs various other duties assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Performs specialized product testing.
- May operate specialized inspection equipment.
- Performs basic dimensional inspection of drawings and prints
SGF Global is a worldwide provider of professional/technical personnel in all disciplines to the Energy Industry (Oil & Gas, Power Generation/Delivery and Nuclear). Over 12 years of experience in providing high-level manpower on a Contract and Direct-Hire basis, meeting and exceeding our Client's requirements:
- • Multiple offices and support operations around the world
- • Distinguished energy client portfolio
- • Experienced in placing multi-disciplinary projects domestically & internationally
- • State-of-the-art technology and systems support
- • Hassle-Free process...we take care of all the details.