Houston, TX, US
Houston, TX, US
Skills: Field Comm / SCADA, Installation Engineer, Wireline Logging
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Ziebel has developed a game changing well intervention technology called Z-System. Z-System acquires distributed acoustic and temperature data from optical fibers embedded in a carbon rod that can be pushed into highly deviated and horizontal wellbores for applications such as fracture monitoring, flow monitoring, and leak detection. Ziebel has proven the unique Z-System technology in North America, the Middle East, and the North Sea.
Ziebel is accepting applications for the position of Field Engineer in Houston, TX. The position will require travel to well sites in North America and possibly worldwide to perform Z-System well logs.
- Equipment preparation and maintenance.
- Communicate proactively with the customer and reservoir applications engineers to gather data necessary for pre-job planning and mobilization.
- Field installation and operation of Z-System deployment and data acquisition equipment.
- Prepare pre and post job reports
- Significant experience in downhole data acquisition or wireline well logging
- Strong computer skills - MS Word/Excel
- Proven communications skills with the ability to work effectively in a small team
- Fiber optic knowledge is an advantage