Other Skills: Expert Ceterpillar Gas & Diesel Maintenance Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: Excellent compensation
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are seeking a Caterpillar Technician for full time project employment.
The technician must at a minimum have the following skill sets
1) Must have undergone a cumulative minimum of 5 years CAT apprentice training
2) Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a CAT specialist
3) Must have Troubleshooting skill in Gas and Diesel engines
4) Must be able to independently carry out CAT engine Preventive and Predictive Maintenance routines at SME level
5) Must be an SME with CAT engine control system
6) Must be able to overhaul all models of CAT engines at SME level and provide proof of having done same over the years
7) Must be fully conversant with electronic technician software and SIS
8) Must have a minimum of 2 years offshore experience
9) Must have knowledge of CAT parts /material ordering from CAT rep and ability to coordinate delivery.
10) Must possess the ability to develop relationships with customers and peers.
11) Must have excellent communication skills and be able to proactively communicate information and opportunities, both written and orally, to all levels of the organization
12) Must demonstrate the ability to train local technicians and possess excellent mentoring skills
13) Must show ability to answer technical inquiries, makes technical recommendations, and develop procedures for maintaining CAT engines.
ELPER Oilfield Engineering (Nigeria) Limited specializes in engineering and technical services for the offshore oil and gas production industry including Engineering, Operations, Maintenance, Inspection and Quality Management. We support projects in Nigeria and world-wide procurement, design and construction.
With our partner companies, Elektrint Nigeria Ltd. and Horatio Nigeria Ltd. we share more than 60 years of operation in Nigeria. Our expert staff is recognized for quality performance, responsiveness and the know-how to get the job done right.
We are always seeking talented new members to join our team of professionals.
DPR Certified Oil Industry Provider:
- Pipeline/Production Services – Pipeline and Production Facility operations. Maintenance and inspection
- Consultancy Services – Quality Assurance / Control and Management
- Construction Services – Electrical and Mechanical Engineering
Firm Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers
ELPER is certified to ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
To learn more about us, visit http://www.elpernigeria.com/home.htm