Skills: Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: £0.0000 per month
Location: Hampshire, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our client is a major Oil and Gas company
Primary Job Duties/Functions:
* Work with Main Automation Contractor (MAC) to develop and execute Factory Acceptance Testing Procedures for the Honeywell hardware.
* Work within the CSU team to develop Pre- commissioning and commissioning procedures for execution on site.
* Work with Main Automation Contractor (MAC), Base Business Operation and Honeywell Engineers to develop and execute Functional Test Procedures on the Process Automation -Dynamic Simulator. These procedures will be utilized in country to allow for streamline commissioning on site..
* Work with Main Automation Contractor (MAC) and attend IFATS of the Remote Instrument enclosures to allow for streamlined commissioning on site.
* Work with CSU Area Commissioning Managers to ensure operational excellence and incident and injury free expectations are met
* Provide expert commissioning, start-up and operations support, including interfacing with other functional groups such as operations, construction, engineering, quality and vendor representatives
* Review and endorse commissioning plans and procedures
* Lead multi-skilled teams in the safe execution of I&C commissioning testing, including SAT on Honeywell Automation systems, Loop Testing, Safety Integrity Function testing of systems and equipment, to enable such systems and equipment to be safely handed over to Operations for start-up
* Lead multi-skilled teams in the safe execution of I&C testing for systems and equipment that are under Operations control, and equipment and systems which interface with running plant
* Understand, communicate and adhere to company policies for management of change for all aspects of work on commissioning and operational systems and equipment
* Provide support to short and longer-term planning recommendations for CSU Team tactical execution
* Provide on-site coordination support and assistance in ensuring resources are adequately deployed in priority areas
* Commitment to health, environment and safety and company best practices
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
Key skills and experience required:
* Extensive, broad technical experience across a range of large facility support and operational systems, including power generation and turbo machinery
* Must be a self-motivated individual who is capable of coaching and mentoring a large number of team members in the technical aspects of commissioning and start-up.
* Ability to demonstrate model behaviours and be comfortable working closely with peers and senior leadership across the organization.
* Possess "expert" knowledge of the transition processes from project to stable operation of a large scale facility
* Demonstrated ability to identify and build key relationships that contribute to high-class business results
* Demonstrated commitment to client's values of integrity, partnership and trust and achieving an incident and injury free environment
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities including Licenses and Certifications:
* Eight (8) years' experience working on large-mega
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include:
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
Many of Fircroft’s recruitment professionals have been with the company for over 10 years, enabling us to build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. We work with some of the world’s largest companies providing solutions for both contract and permanent recruitment.