Skills: Accounting, Financial Analyst
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Chesterfield, MO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Insituform Technologies, LLC is looking for an equipment accountant in our Chesterfield, MO corporate office.
Insituform Technologies, LLC, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods. For more details, visit www.insituform.com
This person will work closely with the rest of the team and be key in leading and executing the monthly close process. The right candidate will be comfortable using, creating and analyzing data in spreadsheets and the ability to learn the software used by the company. We are looking for a positive, proactive and enthusiastic team member.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Drive the overall month-end financial close process with communication of monthly results to the equipment team.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly reports, primarily through excel.
- Will create and enter journal entries.
- Will be entering and managing purchase orders.
- Strong organizational/filing skills (electronic or other) used to support equipment managers.
- Maintain inventory controls
- Associates or Bachelor of Science degree with a concentration in Accounting, Business, Finance or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years prior business/accounting work experience or training
- Strong PC skills, with a particular emphasis on Excel is required
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Insituform Technologies, LLC offers Competitive Salary with a full benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, and much more, as well as the opportunity for growth within an expanding worldwide company.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value diversity in our workforce. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.