Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Ocala, FL, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Insituform Technologies, LLC is looking for a Manufacturing Technician in our Ocala, FL plant.
Insituform Technologies, LLC is a leading worldwide provider of cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and environmental problems resulting from aging and defective pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result from traditional "dig and replace" methods.
- Responsible for the preparation of Cure-In-Place Pipe (CIPP) liner according to the exact specifications agreed upon by the customer.
- All aspects of CIPP liner preparation, to include: staging, wrapping, loading and securing for transport.
- Mix chemicals that require wearing a respirator.
- Perform all work according to safety standards.
- Follow all quality, safety, and environmental procedures.
- Operate wet out or truck conveyors or tugger systems, operate static mixers, and other process related equipment in a safe, efficient manner.
- Load wet out tube in totes or trucks according to processes and procedures.
- Move semi-trucks around facility property for loading/unloading. Drive to local surrounding areas as needed.
- Clearly communicate effectively with other team members and management as it pertains to safety, quality, or other work related aspects.
- Keep a clean organized work area and plant following 5's guidelines.
- Walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, crouch, bend, reach, and stretch
- Use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; talk and hear without verbal cues
- Kneel and crawl on concrete floor
- Ability to visibility inspect running lines
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to successfully pass a drug test and a criminal history background check.
- Previous experience as Construction Laborer or Installation Technician.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, including whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, paid Vacation and Holiday time, and much more.
Aegion Corporation and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.