Skills: Accounting, Customer Service, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Eau Claire, WI, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Job Grade: 6
Hierarchy:- Yes - We may hire at a higher level
Union Position: Non-Bargaining
Xcel Energy Energy is hiring for a Associate 1, Credit and Collections position at their Skypark, Eau Claire, WI location for a January 30th start date. Training will be 11:00am- 7:30pm M-F for two weeks, followed by a similiar full-time schedule.
The Credit and Collections Associate I's primary responsibility is to provide accurate information to Xcel Energy customers in a respectful and efficient manner by anticipating the customer-s needs, and satisfactorily resolving issues with one contact. Accountable for individual performance indicators of Credit and Collections and productivity to ensure the overall financial objectives are achieved. Regular, reliable attendance is an essential job function.
- Resolve customer inquiries concerning all credit and collections issues in a timely manner. Perform consistently to meet objectives and goals. Demonstrate personal accountability in areas of dependability and time management. Handle customer inquiries in an environment that requires a high tolerance for stress. De-escalate customer issues in a professional and respectful manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned including work on special projects as needed.
- 1.5 years of customer service and/or credit and collections experience
- Prefer prior call center experience
- Pass pre-hire assessment
- 4 months of experience in Xcel Energy customer contact center.
- Meet current performance and attendance requirements.
- Customer and Stakeholder Engagement
- Job and Business Expertise
- Operational Excellence
- Relationship Focused
Location(s): WI - Eau Claire
Department:- 66989:Credit Call Ctr Centre Pointe
Non-Union jobs will be posted internally for a minimum of 5 business days, after 5 days the job may be unposted at any time.
Union jobs will be posted based on the union agreement.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at email@example.com