Garden City, TX, US
Garden City, TX, US
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Garden City, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL) is a master limited partnership that owns and operates a logistics business consisting of a geographically diverse portfolio of complementary crude oil, natural gas liquids, and refined products pipeline, terminalling and acquisition and marketing assets which are used to facilitate the purchase and sale of crude oil, natural gas liquids, and refined products. SXL’s general partner is a consolidated subsidiary of Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ETP). Our business is characterized by extensive industry and safety experience, strong financial fundamentals, and operational flexibility. Collectively, a strong asset base and the successful execution of our business strategies have consistently delivered substantial returns to unitholders.
- Must demonstrate the ability to gather crude and petroleum products and handle receipts and deliveries efficiently.
- Must know API Standards, ASTM Codes and Company policies with respect to measuring, sampling and testing crude.
- Must be able to receive and deliver scrapers.
- Must be able to operate various types of pumps to transport crude and coordinate with other Gaugers, Sugar Land Dispatch and Sugar Land Scheduler in transporting crude from one area to storage tanks or other destination.
- Must know operating capacities and pressures of pumping equipment.
- Must be accurate with basic math, dependable and maintain a good working relationship with fellow workers, customers and employees of other companies.
- Must be able to strap tanks in accordance with API Standards.
- Perform One-Calls.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Must be physically capable of performing medium/heavy physical work, mostly outside in all weather conditions in a safe manner.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly and 100 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to climb ladders and maneuver in small spaces. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Approximately 80% of time on the job is spent standing up.
- Ability to work in close quarters without supervision for extended periods of time.
- Must reside with 30 miles of Garden City, TX.
- Must be willing to work overtime and wear a pager/cell phone.
- Must pass the appropriate tests.
- Position requires prolonged walking, sitting, bending, stooping and telephone/radio communications.
- Must be able to work in severe weather conditions.
- Requires on call availability at all hours.
- Requires ability to respond to emergencies at all hours.
- Occasional overnight and out of town travel will be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
required_edu: 1 skill_id: 532, 806, 692, 738