Skills: Contracts Administration, Project Management, Sales
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Bid/Tendering Associate - We are looking for a Bid Associate to join our Aberdeen based client. Joining this fast paced company at a time of significant growth (being delivered through increase in sales and acquisition) will present a considerably interesting and varied challenge while new companies and office locations are integrated into the existing business.
· Supporting the tender process (Scope of Work, Terms and Conditions, Remuneration Schedule and liaising with the key internal stakeholders)
· Managing the tender/contracts library
· Working in partnership with the implementation team in regards to contract implementation and delivery
· Managing internal contract sign off process
· Updating the internal software database with the relevant contract/ tender/ proposal information
· Organising Proposals and drafting winning business bids
· Assisting the Solution Design Manager with contract revisions and rebids
· Attending Client/Prospect visits when required for proposal/ tender meetings
Ideally you will have a solid background in writing and delivering high quality bids/tenders and hold a can do attitude when it comes to hurdles and challenges.
On offer is a base salary of £30k + company benefits.
Scoro Solutions are experts in providing recruitment solutions across a wide spectrum of specialisations and professions within the global energy segment, as-well as Manufacturing, FMCG and Financial industries. With an track record of performing executive search projects, contingent recruitment and short/long term contractual supply of personnel, Scoro offers a bespoke service, tailored to meet the specific needs of clients and candidates alike.
Whilst attracting, identifying and supporting professionals during the process of employment transition, we adopt a personal, communicative approach in order to deliver the results you require. Employing new methods toward the recruitment process, we ensure that clients and candidates receive the top class service that has won our high end reputation.
Our approach and assessment process ensures that prospective employers are offered candidates who will be real assets to their business and that candidates are offered roles that match their strengths, skill-sets and requirements.