Skills: Accounting, Bookkeeper
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Accounts Receivable Assistant - A superb opportunity to join our central Aberdeen client, who is continuing to grow at an unprecedented rate, creating the need for an Accounts Receivable Assistant to join their team immediately. Joining this business will most certainly lead to you being able to accelerate your career development.
· Raise and post sales invoices in the company system
· Raise and post invoices for rechargeable items in the company system
· Maintaining and updating the monthly accrual spreadsheets
· Liaising with customers for any invoicing queries
· Produce management reports for operations
· Produce information for QPR's
· Produce revenue reports for customers
· Liaise with operations to ensure timely receipt of time sheets and accurate billing
· Ensuring that the company's policies and procedures are adhered to
· Any other duties as required by management and within the competency of the post holder
Qualifications and Skills Essential for the Role
· Knowledge of general accounting procedures
· Knowledge and understanding of double entry accounting and journals
· Ability to multitask, manage deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
· Proficient in data entry and management
· Experience within a similar role
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
On offer are a superb package and a real chance to develop your career.
Scoro Solutions are experts in providing recruitment solutions across a wide spectrum of specialisations and professions within the global energy segment, as-well as Manufacturing, FMCG and Financial industries. With an track record of performing executive search projects, contingent recruitment and short/long term contractual supply of personnel, Scoro offers a bespoke service, tailored to meet the specific needs of clients and candidates alike.
Whilst attracting, identifying and supporting professionals during the process of employment transition, we adopt a personal, communicative approach in order to deliver the results you require. Employing new methods toward the recruitment process, we ensure that clients and candidates receive the top class service that has won our high end reputation.
Our approach and assessment process ensures that prospective employers are offered candidates who will be real assets to their business and that candidates are offered roles that match their strengths, skill-sets and requirements.