Skills: Control Room Operations, Production Operator
Other Skills: Deepwater Experiance
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Amelia, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Expertise: CAD / CAM, Control Room Operations, Field Comm / SCADA, Helicopter Pilot
The Control Room Operations will be responsible for controlling and monitoring the remote operations of the subsea wells, production facility equipment by use of a SCADA computer system, in compliance with 30 CFR and company procedures.
Key Activities and Responsibilities:
* Monitoring and controlling the remote operation of the subsea wells and production systems, including performing emergency corrective action as required.
* Operating in compliance with 30 CFR operating limits, regulations, standards, procedures and codes.
* Maintain appropriate records and documents and submit reports as required.
* Work effectively in a team environment to monitor, log, resolve, and escalate operation and safety issues.
* Maintain the work area in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
* May work with deck operators as part of an operating team.
* As a member of a busy team, actively assist with additional projects as required.
Education, Certification, Skills and Experience
* High School education with Subpart-O / T-2 certification required.
* Related subsea wells, oil and gas operations experience is required.
* Computer proficient with excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship. Must have US citizenship Required to have 7-10 years production Control Room Operating experience in the oil and gas industry, as well as, offshore deepwater experience; Commissioning and start-up experience preferred
Crosby Energy Services blends proven best practices with innovative processes to deliver the highest quality employees and finest support services to the oil and gas industry. We embrace a value-driven culture of safety and the very highest ethical standards.
Contract Energy Professionals
Since 1992, Crosby Energy Services has been providing the oil and gas industry the best qualified contract energy professionals and consultants at competitive rates. Our training and employment pre-screening programs are among the best in the industry and allow us to streamline your hiring processes and hand-pick the best and the brightest in the industry. Our contract personnel include:
• Onshore and Offshore Production Operators
• Plant Operators
• Instrumentation and Electrical Technicians
• Specialized Consultants
• Safety Professionals
• Pipeline Personnel
• Equipment Operators
• Skilled Labor
• Maritime Personnel
• Clerical Personnel