Skills: Business Development, Sales
Other Skills: Knowledgable in Production Operations
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kermit, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Generate maximum revenue through company specific goal levels in support of the company's overall revenue strategies. through open the strong market with the major customers in oil and gas industry.
- Actively support the Aggressive Revenue Growth goals of the organization by championing assigned market segments and priorities and closely adhering to all weekly and quarterly sales activities goals.
- Provide proactive client service and timely follow up that meets or exceeds company standards.
- Achieve the daily sales activities goals (dials, conversations, etc) every day.
- Qualify leads, develop relationships with potential clients and specific prospects in order to generate proposals and win project business on behalf of the company.
- Work with operations personnel to develop quality proposals that directly identify and meet client needs and requirements.
Qualified canidates must live in Kermit, TX. or surrounding areas.
Crosby Energy Services blends proven best practices with innovative processes to deliver the highest quality employees and finest support services to the oil and gas industry. We embrace a value-driven culture of safety and the very highest ethical standards.
Contract Energy Professionals
Since 1992, Crosby Energy Services has been providing the oil and gas industry the best qualified contract energy professionals and consultants at competitive rates. Our training and employment pre-screening programs are among the best in the industry and allow us to streamline your hiring processes and hand-pick the best and the brightest in the industry. Our contract personnel include:
• Onshore and Offshore Production Operators
• Plant Operators
• Instrumentation and Electrical Technicians
• Specialized Consultants
• Safety Professionals
• Pipeline Personnel
• Equipment Operators
• Skilled Labor
• Maritime Personnel
• Clerical Personnel