Skills: Business Development, HSE Manager / Advisor, Production Operator
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Farmington, NM, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
• 5+ years in the Oil & Gas contractor industry.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Oilfield sales experience including cold-calling and account management experience preferably with regional contacts.
• Some oilfield operational experience.
• Experience in managing personnel.
• Environmental and Safety experience.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft: Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access.
• Multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Leadership in working with others.
• Proficient in planning & scheduling.
Must live in Farmington, NM or surrounding area.
Crosby Energy Services blends proven best practices with innovative processes to deliver the highest quality employees and finest support services to the oil and gas industry. We embrace a value-driven culture of safety and the very highest ethical standards.
Contract Energy Professionals
Since 1992, Crosby Energy Services has been providing the oil and gas industry the best qualified contract energy professionals and consultants at competitive rates. Our training and employment pre-screening programs are among the best in the industry and allow us to streamline your hiring processes and hand-pick the best and the brightest in the industry. Our contract personnel include:
• Onshore and Offshore Production Operators
• Plant Operators
• Instrumentation and Electrical Technicians
• Specialized Consultants
• Safety Professionals
• Pipeline Personnel
• Equipment Operators
• Skilled Labor
• Maritime Personnel
• Clerical Personnel