Houston, TX, US
Houston, TX, US
Skills: Logistics Management, Planner / Scheduler, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, TX, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The role is responsible for the development of economic and sourcing strategies, overseeing supplier negotiations, identification of cost savings opportunities, planning & scheduling and overall management of supplier relationships.
- Develop and implement global commodity and sourcing strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Implement lean practices and processes to improve efficiency in supply chain and manufacturing.
- Accountable for strategic economic and planning using forecasting, market analysis and competitive data.
- Lead strategic planning of all sourcing strategies and initiatives, supplier selection and negotiations.
- Accountable for developing and implementing planning, scheduling tools and work processes.
- Accountable for developing metrics and forecasting techniques to accurately report on the current state and future trends of the company.
- Implement best practices for inventory management and assets utilization to improve capital efficiency.
- Develop metrics to measure success including material savings and supplier performance measurements.
- Accountable for overall supply chain management including feed and finished product storage tank plans.
- Accountable for the overall coordination between Logistics and Production
- Continue to look for cost reduction opportunities and efficiencies.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree, preferable in business management or other related field.
- 10+ years of professional experience in industrial manufacturing, optimization, economics, planning and supply chain management with oil & gas industry experience being a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of global market analysis, sourcing strategy, supplier relationship management, multi-year negotiation strategies, and supplier continuous improvement programs/lean initiatives.