Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Other Skills: Administratoin, Excel
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: San Joaquin, CA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Location: Bakersfield (San Joaquin Valley) California
Duration: Immediate start through till December 2017
We are looking for a switched on and motivated entry level Administrator, who will be working on a 5 year project that requires you to receive well files, interpret them, and input them into the system. You will need to be able to work in a team environment under tight deadlines. It is essential that you have strong soft skills such as communication, team working, fast learner and have strong Microsoft Excel experience. The ideal candidate will have ARCGIS mapping tool experience along with oil/gas and experience reading well files, but this is not essential.
- Excel ( general)
- Ability to learn software programs quickly
- Familiarity with government regulation (not essential)
- Excellent computing skills
- Proven initiative team work and organizational skills
- Proven business sense with strong troubleshooting and decision making abilities
- Strong communication and problem solving skills with the ability to quickly understand the Company's corporate culture/environment
for further information, please apply now.
Since its incorporation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with over 8,000 employees and an annual turnover of EUR 738 million (2009). Brunel operates from an international network of more than 90 branch offices in over 32 countries. Brunel is a strong global brand.
Brunel International NV is listed on Euronext Amsterdam NV and included in the Net Prime segment and the Amsterdam Midkap Index (AMX).