Skills: Petroleum Engineering, Sales
Other Skills: Oil and Gas
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- 5-10 of prior Technology Sales experience.
- Oil & Gas sales experience.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in business administration, marketing, engineering, or similar disciplines
- 8-12 years of related sales experience.
- Solid track record of success.
- Optimize account potential by directing activity of the account team.
- Maximize and sustain profitability of the client and market penetration/share by matching the total array of the company's technical, commercial and operational capabilities to the client's needs.
- Develop working relationships with client's management.
- Identifiy and access resources required to serve client's domestic and international current and future needs.
- Is an integral member of the BD team.
- Wroking with the Account Leader to develop a comprehensive business and/or Account Plan.
Job Type: Full-time
SGF Global is a worldwide provider of professional/technical personnel in all disciplines to the Energy Industry (Oil & Gas, Power Generation/Delivery and Nuclear). Over 12 years of experience in providing high-level manpower on a Contract and Direct-Hire basis, meeting and exceeding our Client's requirements:
- • Multiple offices and support operations around the world
- • Distinguished energy client portfolio
- • Experienced in placing multi-disciplinary projects domestically & internationally
- • State-of-the-art technology and systems support
- • Hassle-Free process...we take care of all the details.