Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $120000 - $140000 per annum, Benefits: 401k, medical benefits, vacation, car, cellphone
Location: Pittsburgh, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
POSITION TITLE: Sales Manager - ADI
LOCATION: Mid-West or North Eastern USA
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, an isocyanates production company is looking to hire a Sales Manager for their ADI products on a direct hire basis located in either the Mid-West or North Eastern USA.
- Manage global key accounts as well as mid-sized customers effectively
- Working with the ADI team to formulate an appropriate business plan to achieve maximum sales at the most effective cost for resources employed
- Achieve annual sales and profit margin objectives while ensuring complete customer satisfaction
- Monitoring the progress of sales against forecast
- Keep international ADI team informed of market conditions, competitive trends, and customer relations
- Clearly articulate technology and product positioning to customers that have varying points of perspective
- Provide consistent and timely communication with distributor representatives
- Minimum 2 year degree
- 5 years of sales experience in the coatings industry
- Track record of winning and developing business through direct sales
- Isocyanates selling experience preferred
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, construction, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration, taxation and compliance through to emergency response services. Our consultants are discipline specific, so fully understand the roles they work on, and our network of more than 40 offices in 26 countries, means we are on the ground wherever our clients, candidates and contractors need us.