Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Grangemouth, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler, a recent winner of the Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award for 'Best Place to Work in 2016 - UK Category', is currently looking to recruit a Bus Driver for our site in Grangemouth for a duration of 4 months. All applicants must have a full clean driver’s license along with a category D1.
- To collect/drop off personnel within the Grangemouth site as instructed by line manager.
- To follow company policies and procedures are all times.
- To comply with all Amec Foster Wheeler Driver handbook requirements including the safe use of equipment, daily vehicle checks, reporting of defects, and appropriate manual handling techniques are observed at all times.
- To ensure company vehicle is kept in a clean, tidy and roadworthy manner at all times.
- To be polite and courteous to passengers at all times.
- To be flexible and work the required shift pattern as instructed by line manager – this may involve some weekend working.
- To carry out any other duties as delegated by line manager.
Skills / Qualifications
Qualifications / Role Requirements:
- Full clean driver’s licence.
- Category D1 on license.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.