Skills: Field Service Tech, Rotating Equipment
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: US$1000 - US$3000 per month + benefits
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Hiring Company: Original Equipment Manufacturer (Rotatiting Equipment- Oil & Gas)
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Strong Hands On technical skills in mechanical applications for various rotating equipments (turbines, different types of compressors)
- MUST BE ADEPT at reading, analysis, and explanation of engineering drawings
- MUST HAVE 5-7 years of experience in the industry as Field Service Engineer (Good candidates could come from: Dresser-Rand, Siemens, GE)
- Independent and willing to travel extensively
- Advanced analytical thinking, independent, punctual, resolute, hands-on mentality, can handle stress and difficult situations in a calm manner
- MUST HAVE experience in leading a team
- Strong Communication Skills in spoken and written English
- Comfortable in liaising with customers and managing their expectations
- Can start ASAP (target date around Nov/Dec)
*Candidates MUST HAVE Valid Certificate to work offshore, and has had experience in working offshore before*
*The Field Service Engineer's duty is to execute Field Service work, onshore and offshore worldwide as instructed by the supervisor.
*Carry out tasks on new installations, maintenance and repairing activities on turbo compressors, steam turbines, expanders and other rotating equipment as instructed by the Supervisor/Site Manager
*To coordinate the working sites with clients, team members and subcontractors.
*In the absence of a Field Service Supervisor, independently take over and carry out temporarily the leading tasks at site
For interested candidates,please email your CV in word(.doc) format.
For more information about this role please contact our Singapore office
Spencer Ogden Energy Pte Ltd
Agency License Number: 13C6321
Spencer Ogden recruits the best international talent across all energy sectors, providing industry leading services to our candidates at every stage of the project life cycle.
Our global network of international offices give you access to the world’s most exciting permanent, contract and temporary positions, offering a world of opportunity to our candidates.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in professional, proactive global energy recruitment – and our Oil & Gas team is no exception. Our managers have a wealth of experience both in recruitment and on-site, giving them the perfect insight and knowledge to understand your recruitment needs. We deliver worldwide across the upstream and downstream sectors to an award-winning standard - and it’s how we do it that makes all the difference.
To meet the challenges, we bring local knowledge with a global perspective and work within the political, geographical, social and cultural reality, not against it.
We also have a bespoke, end-to-end recruitment solution to overcome the challenges of mobilizing personnel into these harsh environments when needed. Wherever you are in the world we have comprehensive candidate care including an in-house team dedicated to our contractors.