Skills: Waste Management
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our client is a Multinational Chemical company which will construct, own and operate a world-scale integrated chemicals complex in Saudi Arabia. Once completed, the complex will represent the largest petrochemical facility ever built in a single phase. Our client will establish a world-scale manufacturing footprint that delivers a full range of value-added, performance products destined for the emerging markets of Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Serve as the focal point for the Fire Protection & Emergency Response organization; delegate Emergency Response capabilities and preparedness related to hazardous materials' emergency responses.
1. Provide necessary training for all firefighters in relation to Hazardous Material incidents.
2. Assist in the assessment, coordination and counselling of environmental clean-up and mitigation for loss-of-containment events as needed.
3. Provide support to other Emergency Response's day staff roles when manpower gaps exist to meet department needs.
4. Maintain close coordination with site leaders and experts of the Emergency Operations Center and the Site Emergency Management Organization.
5. Develop capability for all emergency response areas such as firefighting, HAZMAT Response, emergency medical response, high angle/confined space rescue, distribution, emergency response, dispatcher, etc. and act as quick response team.
6. Maintain physical fitness to quickly respond to any emergency calls.
7. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Essential: 2 year Diploma in related field.
* Incident Command qualified.
* HAZMAT technician /instructor level qualified.
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include:
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
Many of Fircroft’s recruitment professionals have been with the company for over 10 years, enabling us to build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. We work with some of the world’s largest companies providing solutions for both contract and permanent recruitment.