Skills: Truck / HGV Driver
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Grangemouth, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Amec Foster Wheeler, a recent winner of the Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award for 'Best Place to Work in 2016 - UK Category', is currently looking to recruit a Bus Driver for our site in Grangemouth for a duration of 4 months. All applicants must have a full clean driver's license along with a category D1.
- To collect/drop off personnel within the Grangemouth site as instructed by line manager.
- To follow company policies and procedures are all times.
- To comply with all Amec Foster Wheeler Driver handbook requirements including the safe use of equipment, daily vehicle checks, reporting of defects, and appropriate manual handling techniques are observed at all times.
- To ensure company vehicle is kept in a clean, tidy and roadworthy manner at all times.
- To be polite and courteous to passengers at all times.
- To be flexible and work the required shift pattern as instructed by line manager - this may involve some weekend working.
- To carry out any other duties as delegated by line manager.
Qualifications / Role Requirements:
- Full clean driver's licence.
- Category D1 on license.
Amec Foster Wheeler designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors. With pro-forma 2014 annualised scope revenues of £5.5 billion and over 40,000 people in more than 55 countries, the company operates across the whole of the oil and gas industry - from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products - and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets. Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.