Skills: Business Development, Operations Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Indonesia, Indonesia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
LOCATION: Onshore, Indonesia
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 1 year (Renewable)
WORKING SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday
TYPE OF CONTRACT: Contract
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Maximize contact with key accounts, key contacts and other critical people at various client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new work and generation of new enquiries for the business
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Manage the Sales & Business Development process / pipeline for business to ensure the Divisions achieve sales targets in all businesses.
• Ensure prequalification of the organization with existing and potential customers, to enable us to be in a position to bid for projects within our sphere of capabilities.
• To ensure that the enquiries are screened and to determine a sales strategy, risk identification, profit potential and analysis, and to ensure communication of customer needs and expectations between MOS and the client.
• Ensure liaison with other departments as appropriate in relation to proposals, projects, legal, financing, tax, or other issues.
• Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased business. Understand customer needs and assist in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements and provide opportunities for MOS
• Liaison with Estimation, Finance and Corporate General Manager on submission of bid documents.
• Interact with General Managers to maintain relationships with customers during project execution, especially from the point of generating additional work orders.
• Provide inputs to management based on market information to enable the organization to develop capability in areas to give us strategic leverage for future projects.
• Gather and analyse market intelligence for new projects and opportunities.
• Assist in initial planning, time scheduling and histograms to supplement techno-commercial offer for large projects.
• Manage operations of the Company through the supervision of the General Manager - Operations.
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
• Ability to influence
• Strong Accountability
• Strong communications skills across different levels in the organization
• Budget oversight experience.
• Open to direction and + Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
• Persuasive with details and facts.
• Delegate responsibilities effectively.
• Excellent presentation & leadership skills & able to communicate with people at all levels.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND:
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor degree in related fields. At least 10+ years of experience in Oil & Gas sector with 5 Years of experience in managerial level and decision making.
• Computer Skills: Good computer literacy
• Specific Knowledge & Skills:
• Language Skills: Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written.
**Please note that only shortlisted/pre-qualified candidates, will be contacted**
WHO WE ARE
OGAS Solutions was founded in Thailand in 1999, serving the E&P sector for major operating companies in South-East Asia. Since 2006, OGAS Solutions has grown up to be a strong actor of the industry in Europe, Africa and Asia.
OGAS Solutions is ISO 9001:2008 certified
Manpower contracting and associated technical services
Recruitment and Human Resource support
Rig Management and Oilfield services
Training: Drilling; Production; Well Services; HSE and more
Oil & Gas: Upstream/Downstream, Offshore/Onshore and Subsea
Power Generation/ Distribution
Visa and work permits
International and local individual logistics
International and local administration support
Local taxation management
International health /Disability /Life and repatriation