Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Our client is a Multinational Chemical company which will construct, own and operate a world-scale integrated chemicals complex in Saudi Arabia. Once completed, the complex will represent the largest petrochemical facility ever built in a single phase. Our client will establish a world-scale manufacturing footprint that delivers a full range of value-added, performance products destined for the emerging markets of Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
Develop, promote and coordinate a proactive and effective EH&S training program to meet corporate EH&S goals.
1. Work with EH&S experts to assist teams and individuals in determining and developing the appropriate training to meet needs and goals.
2. Develop EH&S training materials using EH&S training program as a model.
3. Facilitate the needs analysis process for EH&S training requirements of all roles and ensure the application of current training packages.
4. Provide a link to the site and company training network as well as the parent company's training organizations where appropriate.
5. Coordinate and schedule the EH&S training programs required and ensure records are organized, accessible, updated and maintained.
6. Oversee, facilitate and coordinate EH&S training and acquire the necessary resources when needed.
7. Work with leadership to establish and monitor the required training budget.
8. Establish and manage the training audit program.
9. Communicate local training needs to experts for prioritization, effective goal setting, scheduling and updating.
10. Provide training reports and summary as needed; develop a system to measure the effectiveness of EH&S training and strengthen weak areas.
11. Monitor the quality of instruction and provide coaching where needed.
12. Act as Expertise Center SME on web-based training; route field web-based training system questions and problems to the appropriate I/S resources for resolution. Track response times and intervene when needed.
13. Create web-based training plant classes as needed; enhance web-based training courses and assist students in enrolling in appropriate web-based training classes as needed.
14. Perform any job-related activities as requested by the immediate supervisor/manager.
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Bachelor's Degree in one of the fields of engineering or science.
Professional Experience (minimum):
* Experience with EH&S management systems.
* Familiarity with training systems.
* Ability to simplify complicated information to students.
Fircroft is a leading provider of technical recruitment solutions to a number of specialist industries, active in over 40 countries worldwide. Our key sectors include:
Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Process, Automotive & Aerospace, Nuclear & Power, Mining & Minerals and General Engineering.
Many of Fircroft’s recruitment professionals have been with the company for over 10 years, enabling us to build long-term relationships with our clients and candidates. We work with some of the world’s largest companies providing solutions for both contract and permanent recruitment.