Skills: Business Analyst, Engineering Manager, Project Management
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Primary Purpose of the Job
Provide Project Services function in the area of Processes, Systems and Administration to the Directorate.
Provide expert advice and Project Services solutions to Engineering Departments of the Directorate.
Lead the identification, development and implementation of new added value improvement initiatives within Engineering Departments of the Technical Directorate.
Responsible for managing the Directorate Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management Systems, Integrated Project Management System, Portfolio/Project Performance reporting, projects manpower resource planning (Call-off & Direct Hire), translation, administration, ICT and SAP support functions.
1. Manage the functions of Process, Systems and Administration Division to support The Directorate.
2. Manage and communicate continuous process improvement initiatives, best practices and update relevant Policies, Procedures and Guidelines consistent with corporate requirements.
3. Direct continual improvement initiatives in line with industry best practices and long terms strategic objectives; review and approve processes, policies, procedures and guidelines for implementation across the Directorate.
4. Direct, plan, develop, coordinate and maintain QHSE Management Systems consistent with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards in conjunction with departmental management representatives.
5. Manage planning, execution, reporting and close out of internal/external audits across The Directorate, including contractor audits to ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures, standards and systems.
6. Manage, implement and improve integrated Project Management System, in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, to support the effective execution of capital projects by the Directorate.
7. Plan, develop, coordinate and manage performance measurement in the Directorate including the identification and application of Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) through benchmarking exercises in order to provide optimum realization of business processes and services.
8. Manage Portfolio/Project reporting process across The Directorate in concise and timely manner to ensure appropriate information is provided to management and facilitate reporting to external stakeholders on behalf of management.
9. Manage the delivery of business analysis services, to identify and analyze business requirements/opportunities, and the implementation of suitable business systems to enable efficient operations across the Directorate.
10. Manage and ensure the provision, allocation, maintenance and support of appropriate SAP and ICT support services to the Directorate project engineering staffs at various levels, including its improvements in liaison with ICT department in accordance with established Key Performance Indicators.
11. Manage and streamline effective resource planning and timely direct hire and call off manpower resource availability, and all administration services, translation and material requests to the Projects, Engineering & Procurement Services Directorate in liaison with HR, PR and GS departments.
12. Represent The Directorate in various corporate committees in resolving related cross-functional Processes, Systems and Administration issues.
Decision Making Authority
· Accountable for all Processes, Systems and Administration Activities as outlined above.
· Responsible for all Business related Processes, Systems, Standards and Procedures which are integral to Project Execution to meet company Corporate Objective.
· Responsible for the development, maintenance and communication of all systems related to Technical Directorate Business functions.
· Responsible for the management and administration of the Manpower Call-off contracts in PEPS.
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience
· BSc. in an Engineering Discipline or equivalent preferably with Masters in Business Management/ Administration.
· Fifteen (15) years multi-disciplinary experience in various strata of project management including 5 years in Oil and Gas Industry in a managerial position with maturity commensurate with Business Applications in Engineering/Project Management environment.
· Require good knowledge of all aspects of engineering project development, and execution and sound knowledge of Business Administration.
· Good oral and written English language with reporting, presentation, negotiation and effective leadership/motivation skills.
· Should have proficiency in computer systems and applications.
· Should possess good knowledge of current International Business Practices.