Skills: Engineering Manager, Project Management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Primary purpose of job
1. Discipline Technical Authority, on behalf of Discipline Lead. Provide technical support to projects.
2. Provide technical design and engineering services in the area of discipline engineering for all assigned engineering projects and ad-hoc support, in order to achieve the required technical quality and integrity of work while considering project objectives in terms of safety, time and cost.
Experience & Skills
1. 10 years relevant post graduate experience, of which 6 years in Oil & Gas industry.
2. Skill and knowledge of International, Shell DEPs and/or company standards related to his area of expertise.
3. Experience of managing time, cost and quality in engineering
1. Bachelor degree in discipline engineering.
2. Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.
3. Experience of managing time, cost and quality in engineering projects within multiple project environment.
4. Experience to offshore site environment and associated physical fitness to get HEUT and T-BOSIET certificate is desirable.
5. Good Communications and Presentation skills and be fluent in English.