Skills: Drilling Consultant, Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Maputo, Mozambique, Mozambique
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ANOTECH Energy is a consulting and engineering company dedicated to the Oil and Gas industry. ANOTECH Energy has developed partnerships with the main actors of the Oil and Gas industry and Energy sector in general.
SCOPE OF WORK
As a Fluids and Cement Superintendent, you are in charge of Fluids, Cement and Management of drilling cuttings specialties.
Your main missions will be to :
- Prepare the fluids, Cement and Drilling wastes programs in liaison with the drilling manager and his team.
- Drive Service Companies to optimize the management of Fluids, Cement and Waste Services in the field and will coordinate actions between the different parties involved in order to ensure that the best procedures are followed.
- Adapt the programs whenever needed and propose solutions to overcome technical difficulties or improve operations.
- Ensure Service Companies under his supervision fully comply with all HSE requirements and policies of company and chosen drilling contractor.
- Verify that mud characteristics are in line with the mud program and the requirements of drilling operation, and make sure that the Service Company mud engineer is properly doing such analysis.
- Prepare cement jobs and supervising their implementation by the relevant Service Company (laboratory tests and calculations).
- Implement of the drilling waste treatment plan and shall take all necessary actions to correct or improve performances of same.
- Make sure that all operations are performed according company rules and/or local regulations regarding the discharge of drilling waste to the environment.
- Maintain a sufficient stock of drilling mud, drilling mud additives, bulk cement and cement additives on board all the time including safety stocks.
- Liaise closely with Drilling Superintendents and Logistics supervisors to ensure timely delivery of all necessary bulks and products.
- Go on the rig site whenever needed to assist the site engineers to overcome mud/cement/drilling problems.
QUALIFICATIONS / BACKGROUND
- Bachelor or University diploma or Higher Technical diploma.
- 10 years' experience in Deep water / subsea operations and exploration wells.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
Start : ASAP
ANOTECH Energy was founded in 2006 to provide specialist services for energy industries.
ANOTECH Energy has developed an expertise in all energy sectors: Oil and Gas Exploration and Production, Petrochemical, Power Generation, Mining, Water industries. Our roots are in the delivery of the highest standard of service for engineering, projects and operations. We’ve been from the start developing our expertise in all technical fields.
Our vision is to provide our clients and our employees with a global approach and capacity as well as keeping the agility to deliver local tailor-made solutions. To do so, ANOTECH Energy has been developing several subsidiaries to better understand and support its clients as well as to contribute to the career development of its employees.
The energy industry players are constantly adapting to the energy changing market. For this reason, ANOTECH Energy’s multicultural approach, flexible and efficient business driven solutions contribute to its employees and clients achievements.