Skills: Business Analyst, Business Development, Financial Analyst
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Experience & Skills
1) Minimum 10-15 years relevant experience in capital and non-capital Project Economic analysis. Experience should include economics evaluation and financial viability of Capital/Non-Routine projects by obtaining and reviewing the critical information about the project to develop economic models using various evaluation techniques including sensitivity analysis to analyze various assumptions and to assess the project viability and return to prioritize the requested spend on the projects in an economic manner to achieve business objectives taking into consideration the technical and commercial feasibility of the business case.
2) Analyze all the data they have amassed to assess feasibility, produce forecasts of economic trends, determine the implications of their findings and make recommendations.
1) Bachelor degree in Business with major in Economics.
2) Post graduate degree in Economics or MBA.
3) High level of negotiation and analytical skills.