Williston, ND, US
Williston, ND, US
Skills: Laborer, Production Operator, Well Servicing & Testing
Other Skills: Water transfer, operator, mechanic
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Strong hourly base rate + Overtime + Man Camp + Excellent Benefits
Location: Williston, ND, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Our Partner, a leader in the provision of Water & Water Transfer Services to the oil patch, is growing!
With almost ten years' experience delivering innovative and efficient end to end water solutions to oilfield operators across the United States our partner has developed a deep technical understanding about the challenges of water transfer and management, and opportunities for custom solution creation. Working in every major shale play in the US, they have invested in state of art specialized equipment and long term career focused team members to ensure the delivery of high quality, cost effective water solutions - every customer, every job - every time!
"Our people and the ability for these folks to grow their individual skills to advance their knowledge and income create the backbone of our business, and form the heart of our company." As such, we are seeking long term, highly motivated employees who are willing to invest their time and talent as we help to build their careers! If you are seeking a career - and not a job; are flexible to work overtime hours and understand that this is the oilfield where our schedule is dictated by customer need and job requirements, and are willing to invest in us - as we invest in you - we need to talk! This financially stable, well managed energy success story is "on the grow" and is seeking only the best and brightest crew members/ laborers to join their team.
Working as part of a team on customer location & at well sites, you will provide general upkeep to these well locations as we deliver custom water services. This includes performing mechanical repairs on equipment; including construction, threading pipes, mechanical hookups with pumps and valves and general labor duties. Your previous experience in the oil patch (laborer, operator, roustabout, pumper), construction or farm experience coupled with your demonstrated work ethic and reliability, will serve you well as part of our crew.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load, unload, and identify materials, machinery, and tools, and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans and specifications.
- Store and stack material.
- Provide assistance to craft worker.
- Read and interpret plans, instructions, and specifications to determine work activities.
- Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery, equipment, and materials.
- Tend to pumps, compressors, and generators to provide power for tools, machinery, and equipment, or to heat and move materials.
- Lubricate machinery, equipment, or parts.
- Position, align, or level machines, equipment, or structures.
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Clean tools, equipment, machinery & work areas.
- Perform "stick-picking", shoveling, compacting and back filling excavations.
- Erect/ disassemble scaffolding, shoring, braces, ramps, & temporary structures.
- Operate hand and power tools.
- Operate power construction equipment, hoist or winch.
- Minimum one year+ of experience (energy, construction or farming) and/or equivalent training.
- A positive attitude and desire to work hard
- A mechanical aptitude
- Possess outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- A desire to embrace a safety culture and be detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Able to thrive in a team environment.
- Physical demands will see you working in the outdoors, with long periods standing, walking, lifting (up to 100 lbs.)
- High School diploma/GED.
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Strong hourly base rate + overtime
- In market Housing / Man Camp
- Excellent benefits
- On-going training and development
- Career advancement based upon availability and performance