Skills: Planner / Scheduler, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Shell’s presence in Thailand dates back to 1892 when the first barge containing Shell kerosene docked in Bangkok. Today, Shell is one of the largest and the longest-established multinational operations in Thailand.
The Shell Brand is one of the most esteemed and well respected in the Thai energy sector. Shell played a pioneering role in the advancement of the industry, from the establishment of refineries to a nationwide network of gasoline stations. The company has also helped to strengthen the talent base within the energy sector in Thailand
For more than 120 years of our operations in Thailand, Shell has been growing side by side with the country’s developing economy. We have been committed to developing products of quality and to preserving the environment. Our goal is not only to achieve business success but also to play an active role in helping improve society.
- Carry out procurement and management of packaging material according to zonal/global strategies
- Manage the inventory of packaging to an optimal level and meet the stated production requirement
- Manage the whole chain of procurement process of packaging materials and ensure optimization of resource balanced against timely delivery of goods
- Monitor and review performance of suppliers to ensure compliance and conformance to service level
- Monitor and manage and action the different stages of the Purchase order including overdue POs (Purchase Order). Issues the CAR (Collective Action) forms and monitors vendor resolution and compliance thereof
- Review and manage supplier Performance and also perform root cause analysis for any missing targets
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Supply Chain Management or related field
- 5-6 years working experience in Supply Chain Planning and/or Manufacturing & Logistics Operations
- Experience with integrated SAP/ERP systems and in particular Supply Chain Planning Tools (APO, etc.)
- Excellent analytical skills synthesize complex problems into clear language
- Successful track record in operational excellence
- Fluent in English
Learn More about Shell: Watch their Life at Shell Video