Dickinson, ND, US
Dickinson, ND, US
Skills: Customer Service, Production Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dickinson, ND, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Division: Production Technologies
Location: Dickinson, North Dakota
Reports to: Shop Manager
Employment Type: Part - time
Opportunity Summary: Responsible for the repair and service of production equipment. Equipment type includes rod pump, electric submersible pumps, and other forms of artificial lift. Flotek is seeking qualified individuals with previous experience with artificial lift products and a good mechanical aptitude.
Job Duties may involve:
- Assist in preparing equipment for shipment
- Assist in maintaining accurate paperwork for each job
- Maintain an organized work environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Prior oilfield experience preferred but not required
- Prior experience working with artificial lift products preferred but not required
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
This job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employee for this job. Duties and responsibilities may change at any time.
Flotek Industries is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and/or expression), pregnancy, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.