Houston, TX 77064, US
Houston, TX 77064, US
Skills: Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineering, Project Engineer
Other Skills: Proficient in ANSI, ASME, and ISO Drafting Techniques and Geometric Tolerance, 3D Modeling
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: Based on Experience
Location: Houston, TX 77064, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Stream-Flo Group of Industries is the largest 100% privately-owned and operated manufacturer of wellhead, christmas tree, ESD, and check valve equipment. Our success comes from our willingness to be innovative, creating leading-edge technology that meets the unique oilfield and environmental needs of all our customers while supporting customers through product innovation with an ongoing commitment to product development and intellectual property.
Stream-Flo USA, LLC is currently searching for a Product/Project Engineer with a minimum of five years of Wellhead Industry Experience to join the Engineering team in Houston, TX to support the US business.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Accessing, evaluating and incorporating technical requirements for the project, including input from external agencies, sales and end users to understand the specific design requirements and recommend the best SFI system solution for the application.
• Provides custom product and system design solutions that comply with engineering principles, company standards, industry standards, customer requirements and related specifications.
• Provides technical support for the entire organization: customers, sales, manufacturing and field.
• Liaises with various internal departments during all project phases, including but not limited to pre-design, quotation, detailed design, customer reviews, manufacturing, assembly and field installation.
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University or technical institute
- PE Certified or the ability to become PE Certified
- Must demonstrate a "customer responsive" attitude with attention to details and timelines
- Proficient with and experienced in the use of ANSI, ASME and ISO Drafting Techniques and Geometric Tolerance
- Proficient of 3D Modelling and drafting in Pro-E
- Thorough knowledge of API/ISO Product Requirements
- Thorough knowledge of Stress Analysis
- Thorough knowledge of the development and control of design documentation
- Ability to coordinate and execute multiple projects simultaneously with the capacity to work independently, coupled with the ability to plan and perform work with minimal direction and supervision.