Skills: Financial Audit
Other Skills: mortgage
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Miami, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
- Loan level research.
- Gathering documents requested in weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual and ad-hoc audit reviews performed by both internal and external auditors.
- Audit reviews related to loan servicing functions.
- Contacts attorney vendors to obtain the missing documents and once obtained uploads them to LPS and Paperivision.
- Reports final audit findings.
- Min of 1 year of prior mortgage and loan experience.
- Bachelors Degree or paralegal certificate preferred, but not required
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Very professional person
- Organized and self-disciplined
- Typing skills
- Fluency in English (oral and written.
Job Type: Full-time
SGF Global is a worldwide provider of professional/technical personnel in all disciplines to the Energy Industry (Oil & Gas, Power Generation/Delivery and Nuclear). Over 12 years of experience in providing high-level manpower on a Contract and Direct-Hire basis, meeting and exceeding our Client's requirements:
- • Multiple offices and support operations around the world
- • Distinguished energy client portfolio
- • Experienced in placing multi-disciplinary projects domestically & internationally
- • State-of-the-art technology and systems support
- • Hassle-Free process...we take care of all the details.