Skills: Production Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Midland, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
SGF Global is looking for a Frac Equipment Operator to work in Midland, TX.
- Successfully complete required safety training (including but not limited to forklift, drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene.
- Develop a working knowledge of the major components of pumping equipment.
- Drive specialized company equipment to and from service jobs, following accepted company convoy procedures.
- Spot equipment into position; rig up treating lines, hoses, wellhead connections, etc., to trucks, tanks and wells, according to company location safety standards.
- Blend and prepare chemicals for pumping according to established procedures.
- Operate assigned bulk and auxiliary equipment during treatment, recognizes equipment malfunctions, and correct them as necessary or report them to Service Supervisor.
· High school diploma or GED
· Associate (2-3) degree
SGF Global is a worldwide provider of professional/technical personnel in all disciplines to the Energy Industry (Oil & Gas, Power Generation/Delivery and Nuclear). Over 12 years of experience in providing high-level manpower on a Contract and Direct-Hire basis, meeting and exceeding our Client's requirements:
- • Multiple offices and support operations around the world
- • Distinguished energy client portfolio
- • Experienced in placing multi-disciplinary projects domestically & internationally
- • State-of-the-art technology and systems support
- • Hassle-Free process...we take care of all the details.