Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Lusby, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, an LNG operating company is looking to hire a Senior DCS Operator on a direct hire basis located in Maryland.
- Performs the duties of a LNG terminal operator in a rotational shift environment, including holiday, weekends, and nights
- Operates Distributed Control System (DCS) consoles and LNG process systems, understanding and adhering to safety protocols
- Operates all plant utilities, including air, water, power/steam generation, GTG operations, sanitation and nitrogen; Monitors the loading/unloading of LNG ships
- Records and evaluates operating performance data and informs Shift Supervisor and/or Management of potential problems and failures in a timely manner; Works with Shift Supervisor and/or Lead Operator to expeditiously resolve plant problems and improve plant reliability and safety
- Five years of experience in an industrial setting in DCS operations
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, construction, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration, taxation and compliance through to emergency response services. Our consultants are discipline specific, so fully understand the roles they work on, and our network of more than 40 offices in 26 countries, means we are on the ground wherever our clients, candidates and contractors need us.