Skills: Customer Service, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Denver, CO, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Location(s): CO - Denver
Are you looking for an exciting job where you can put your skills, talents and education to work at a company you can feel proud to be a part of? Do you want a workplace that will challenge you and offer you opportunities to learn and grow? A professional position at Xcel Energy could be just what you’re looking for.
Xcel Energy has an opening for an Administrative Assistant IV in Denver, Colorado that will report to the VP of Commercial Operations.
Performs a wide variety of secretarial services for executive. Handles details and assignments of a confidential and complex nature. Handles details and assignments of a routine nature within agreed upon limits using established guidelines and procedures. Relieves executive of administrative duties. Exercises independent judgment and initiative within agreed upon limits.
- Design, create, edit research and analyze various reports, charts and graphs. Communicates results with the Vice President and department direct reports. Interface with corporate departments.
- Handles highly confidential matters. Takes action during executive's absence from office and exercises own initiative and judgment to see that matters requiring attention are referred to the delegated authority or handled effectively.
- Coordinate and develop presentations, create and edit correspondence and other documents. Conducts special projects requiring research and report development. Research may require collection and analysis of data to make recommendations
- Greets and directs customers and visitors, answers routine questions and directs to appropriate personnel. Maintains confidential files, expense reports, time records Assimilates data and information from various sources for the department. Check data input for accuracy and corrects errors.
- Identifies computer applications to perform required duties in the most effective manner such as statistical reports, tracking systems, presentations, and word documents.
- Arranges schedules of management staff, make appointments, travel arrangements and meetings
- Develop and provide training in areas of office expertise. Design and administer office procedures. Evaluate and revise procedures as necessary to improve office efficiency.
- Associates Degree or administrative support related certificate/diploma
- 5 + years experience in administrative support service
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you-re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes:- CO - Denver