Skills: HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: A Competitive Package
Location: (Burma), Myanmar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Position title: Permitting Supervisor
Report to: Permitting Coordinator
Duration: End of Oct - Jul 2017
Work Schedule: 28/28 (Site Rotational)
To ensure the continuous supervision of the permitting matters in the company work site.
· Application of Myanmar Sustainability Management System Policies, procedures and operating instructions on all seismic block workplaces.
· Support for the local communities engagement in preparation of the public consultation including stakeholders, in line with the company policies. Supervising on proactivity versus identification of the vulnerable groups and the grievance mechanism that the company will set up. Attendance during the consultation meeting with Permitting Coordinator and taking meeting minutes notes to follow up in the census of asset and land owners, farmers and squatters through the dedicated company questionnaire.
· Calculation of the compensation price through a transparent and rational methodology foreseen by the company permitting procedure and apply it consistently to all affected communities and groups. Commitment to ensure a timely compensation.
· Support during the community investment management visits and any other kind of visit.
· Support in meeting organization, preparation, attendance, minute of meeting drafting & distribution.
· Support for the community investment training directly provided to the company and contractors employees. Monitoring and supervising the contractor/subcontractor compliance with the permitting procedure and the sustainability management system in the work site. Maintain good relations with local authorities.
· High capability of concentration and attention, patience and precise.
· Burmese/ English