Bartlesville, OK, US
Bartlesville, OK, US
Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Bartlesville, OK, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Competentia is working with an Oil and Gas company in Bartlesville, OK who is in search of a Citrix Administrator for a 6 - 12-month contract. This person will technically support the global Citrix Environment.
- Proactive maintenance and monitoring of Citrix servers in a leveraged and dedicated environment
- Management and deployment of published applications on the Global Citrix Farm
- Proactive maintenance, monitoring and support of servers running Thin Client software and supporting clients' Thin Client devices
- Consulting with application owners and providing expertise to help them maximize efficiency and meet customer needs for accessing software
- Use the Change Management system to track all changes to the production environment
- Troubleshooting and resolving Citrix and Thin Client related ServiceNow tickets
- Partner with Global Service Desk and central support groups to provide seamless support to users
- Work in the guidelines of the job and Citrix department policies to maximize efficiencies, maintain standards and processes while meeting customer needs
- Minimum of five years supporting systems using Windows Server 2008/2012 in a corporate network environment.
- Fundamental understanding of application automation process such as packaging software into MSI format for deployments in a Citrix environment.
- At least 3 years of experience supporting a Citrix XenApp environment
- Technical Certifications are a plus.
- Experience with XenApp 6.5; XenApp/XenDesktop 7.x is a plus
- Familiar with Printing technology, drivers and Citrix Universal Print Drivers.
- Familiar with the principles of system backups, availability, scheduling, server capacity and performance.
- Customer service, service delivery, team collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- A comprehensive knowledge of methodologies and technical aspects of a programming/development technology.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least 5 years' technical experience working in a global environment
- Provide 24x7 support for the Citrix environment
- Ability to work weekends and after hours to provide customers in differing time zones technical support, as well as taking the afterhours call out rotation.
- At least 3 years of proven experience troubleshooting technical problems in the areas of hardware, software or software installation.