Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Izmir, Turkey
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for an Administration Assistant to be based in Izmir, Turkey to work on the construction of the STAR Aegean Refinery. This position will be on a Fixed Term Contract basis and is expected to run until the end of 2018.
The STAR Aegean Refinery is a greenfield complex crude oil refinery in the Izmir region with the capacity to process 214,000 barrels of crude oil per day. It comprising various process units including Crude and Vacuum, Coker, MEROX, Hydrocracker, Diesel Hydrotreatment, Naphtha, Amines & SWS, Sulfur and CCR. This project is being executed by an EPC Contractor and Amec Foster Wheeler is delivering Project Management Consultancy services to STAR for this prestige project.
- Arrange travel/accommodation
- Generate Amec Foster Wheeler/Project associated forms (i.e. personnel Requisitions, New start forms, Travel Requisitions, change Control, Interim Review)
- Arrange hardware/software, furniture etc for new starts joining the project
- Ensure site based master drawing files are kept up to date with latest revision
- Maintain accurate filing system for project letters, reports, etc.
- Commitment to and promotion of Amec Foster Wheeler’s values and ensuring the realisation of company and project health, safety, environmental, quality and ethics, systems, policies and procedures
- Arrangement of Expense Reports from the site team
- Arrangement of time sheets from the site team, their approval through client site team and transmitting them to site
Skills / Qualifications
- Highly proficient in the use of software packages to set up and maintain spreadsheets and databases, word processing and presentations
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, able to liaise effectively at higher management level both internally and externally
- Proven experience of working in a similar role
- Role involves dealing with salaries so confidentiality is vital
- Fluent English knowledge is essential
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.