Skills: Civil Engineering
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Overview / Responsibilities
Amec Foster Wheeler has an opportunity for a Senior Structural Designer. There is an increased thrust to deliver our services for the growing Asian market. As a result of this, Civil Engineering Department operation is expanding and evolving to manage the challenges of regional projects that continue to pose challenges in offering our services through a global talent pool.
- Prepare civil and structural design drawings and modelling
- May fulfil function of Lead Designer on project
- Liaises with respective civil/structural Engineer on engineering related issues.
- Liaises with allocated civil/structural checker
- Liaises with lead,senior designers and designers from other discipline as necessary
Skills / Qualifications
- Civil/Structural Diploma or equivalent
- 10 years minimum experience in Civil/Structural drafting
- Computer Aid Design Software, Autocad,PDMS, Microstation 2D&3D