Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
I have a number of requirements for highly experienced Alspa Controls/DCS engineers for locations globally. Only Contract Positions.
- minimum of 5 years of experience as Controls/DCS engineer on power generation projects (CCPP's, simple cycle, coal-fired, biomass, thermal, etc)
- expert knowledge of Alspa DCS system - installation, programming, commissioning, modifications
- fluent in English
- other languages, such as, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German or Italian, would be a plus
- experience with old Alspa series would be a plus
- experience on overhauls, outages, upgrades would be a plus
Power Generation projects
Contract Duration: 2-4 months
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Spencer Ogden recruits the best international talent across all energy sectors, providing industry leading services to our candidates at every stage of the project life cycle.
Our global network of international offices give you access to the world’s most exciting permanent, contract and temporary positions, offering a world of opportunity to our candidates.
Spencer Ogden stands for the best in professional, proactive global energy recruitment – and our Oil & Gas team is no exception. Our managers have a wealth of experience both in recruitment and on-site, giving them the perfect insight and knowledge to understand your recruitment needs. We deliver worldwide across the upstream and downstream sectors to an award-winning standard - and it’s how we do it that makes all the difference.
To meet the challenges, we bring local knowledge with a global perspective and work within the political, geographical, social and cultural reality, not against it.
We also have a bespoke, end-to-end recruitment solution to overcome the challenges of mobilizing personnel into these harsh environments when needed. Wherever you are in the world we have comprehensive candidate care including an in-house team dedicated to our contractors.