Longview, TX, US
Longview, TX, US
Skills: Heavy Machinery Operator
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Longview, TX, US
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL) is a publicly traded master limited partnership formed in 2002 to acquire, own and operate a diverse mix of crude oil and refined products pipelines, and terminalling and storage facilities, as well as crude oil acquisition and marketing assets. Our business is characterized by extensive industry and safety experience, strong financial fundamentals, and operational flexibility. Collectively, a strong asset base and the successful execution of our business strategies have consistently delivered substantial returns to unit holders. Strategies for growth include increasing pipeline and terminal throughput, utilizing our crude oil distribution and marketing expertise to address regional crude oil supply and demand imbalances, and pursuing organic growth opportunities as well as strategic acquisitions that are synergistic with existing assets.
- The duties of this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage trucking operations, maintenance, and human resources for truck stations/hubs in the Longview, Texas area up through Haynesville, Louisiana. (Frequent travel required throughout this area)
- Manage overall HES performance and ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- Develop operational and capital budgets.
- Accountable for controlling costs by managing expenditures and improving productivity and operational efficiencies.
- Ensure facilities are maintained in accordance with Sunoco Logistics standards.
- Assist with supervision and oversight of Area truck drivers.
- Responsible for expense, capital budgets monitoring and input.
- Strong interface and support required with the Marketing manager and crude representative.
- Interface with the Crude Trucking Customer Service group on a regular basis.
- Accountable to the lease group for customer service and support.
- High School diploma
- Some college, or equivalent experience.
- Must have excellent computer skills.
- Must be adept at coaching and developing supervisory talent from within the existing ranks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must be willing to travel extensively throughout the geographic area.
- College degree (business, financial, technical, transportation)
- 3+ years’ operations and management experience in crude trucking or other over/off road trucking operations.
- This position is "On-Call" 24/7. Must maintain a good driving record and a valid drivers license at all times.
required_edu: 1 skill_id: 532, 769, 666, 811, 806, 766, 762