Other Skills: PETREL
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: KL, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
EnRJ Partners have been requested to recruit a qualified Geologist for a staff position in Malaysia.
The role will be a long term position with an international independent operator.
1. KEY OBJECTIVES
The Geologist will manage geological interpretation of well data for multiple field development and appraisal oil and gas projects in the offshore shallow water Sarawak Basin.
You will interpret a range of geological data from wells (wireline and MWD logs, MDT fluid and pressure data, including sedimentology, petrography, and integrate this with geophysical and dynamic reservoir engineering data to optimize field development projects.
2. Key Attributes
A Staff Geologist is required to identify locations and undertake quantitative resource assessments in Petrel for loading new well data and trajectories, and updating all geological data related to developed fields, as well as for optimizing well trajectories in relation to seismic interpretations.
You will be responsible for preparing presentation materials that integrates seismic and geological interpretations into overall field development plans, whilst providing input into pre-drill well proposals and post-drill well reports.
4. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Post-graduate qualification at MSc or PhD level in a relevant geological subject.
- A minimum of 12 years' development geology interpretation work experience, with Experience in integrating diverse geological, geophysical, petrophysical and reservoir engineering data with an E&P company.
- You will be fluent in written and spoken English to the extent of writing technical reports.
EnRJ Partners – Engineering Success
Technical staffing company providing outcome focussed recruitment solutions to the global Oil & Gas Industry.
We provide the following solutions:
· Direct Hire & Retained Search
· Contract Hire & Compliant Payroll Solutions
· Contractor Mobilisation
· Talent Mapping – Competitor Analysis
Our extensive market network means we can deliver individual, team or project resources across all the whole Oil & Gas life cycle.
Senior Appointments – Executive Hires
· Project Management / PMC
· Subsurface: Geoscience & Drilling
· Subsea & Pipeline
· Project Services
· Discipline Engineering